efferson Frank are currently seeking Agile Business Architects to take up a fantastic opportunity representing a high profile Consultancy Client. They have an extremely supportive team for you to join and need someone to come in and take the reigns.
Job Title: HO/P - Agile Business Architect
Job Category: Architecture
Job Type: Contract
Location: London, England - Various, United Kingdom
HO/P - Agile Business Architect
* Contractual Base Location: Hybrid - Home & London
* Is Clearance Required: CURRENT SC - NPPV3 Advantageous/willing to obtain NPPV3
NATIONAL SECURITY CLEARANCE must be active and transferable.
Clearance remains valid providing the following criteria are met:
1. Security clearances must not be more than 10 years old or 7 years for DV; and it must have more than a year remaining before expiry - ideally 18 months
2. Candidate has taken up post within 6 months of the clearance being granted.
3. The individual must have worked on a government contract or for a government department/Police Force in a role requiring NSV clearance within the last 12 months;
4. The individual must not have resided overseas for more than 6 months during the break in service between government contracts.
This service order is for the Agile Architect role who will:
Act as a trusted adviser to the client and their portfolio's providing a view of propositions and solutions in delivery and relating these to business goals and challenges;
* Take a pro-active role in developing proposals, thought leadership material and engaging customers directly to demonstrate value and innovation to our target customers;
* Understanding the requirements -
o identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyse the requirements, and extracting those of architectural significance
* Formulating the design
o creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution,
* Communicating the architecture
o making sure that everyone understands the architecture. Different people have different viewpoints, so the architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences,
* Supporting the developers
o making sure that the developers are able to realise the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement,
* Verifying the implementation
o ensuring the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and will meet the requirements.
* * Experience of leading, delivering and agreeing proposals with a client.
* * Experience of working with public sector/policing organisations
* Agile Architecture
* Business Process Documentation
* Business Process Management
* Proposal Writing
Please apply to this advert or alternatively send through your most recent CV to C.firstname.lastname@example.org