Jefferson Frank are working with a fantastic client in the Health-care industry who are on a mission to unlock effective flexible working in health-care to solve the staffing crisis. They have grown from 30 staff to 120+ over the last year or 2 and are looking to go even further.
Please see below:
As a Product Manager within the Partnerships & Integration's teams, you will be the key driving force supporting third party partnerships and how they integrate with their systems. You'll collaborate with cross-functional peers and stakeholders to define problems via product discovery and shipping solutions. You'll be a strong advocate for user research, and scoping-practicing, socialising, and facilitating product thinking throughout the entire organisation.
You will get the opportunity to work with the Product, Engineering, Design, and Ops teams to drive the agile development of key partnership integration's.
* 6 months+ contract
* Possible Temp to perm
* Inside IR35
* Own your problem space, ensuring that we're always solving the highest priority problems.
* Working closely with clients and your team to scope specific integration's.
* Own our documentation portal to help guide partners to relevant use cases, and demonstrates to non-technical clients the depth of our capabilities.
* Be accountable for your product's outcomes.
* Embed yourself in a cross-functional team alongside design, engineering, and business stakeholders to help clarify problems and iteratively explore solutions.
* Support the Head of Product to shape the product vision, strategy and road-map for the product line.
* Work collaboratively to define both long-term strategy and short-term tactics to improve Patchwork, both within your own team and across the product function.
* Carry out usability testing and user experience research to falsify assumptions and validate solutions, working closely with Design and internal subject matter experts.
* Set a team direction with a clear sense of scope, whilst embracing ambiguity and creating a sense of urgency.
* Drive a range of diverse continuous discovery efforts with customers and external partners.
* Ensure JIRA projects are well-managed and that tickets are optimised for clarity (through user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.)
The Ideal contact will:
* Understand and have experience working with APIs (REST & GraphQL).
* Have experience working with API clients e.g. Postman.
* Have written technical documentation.
* Define and articulate business or user problems in simple terms, and explore solutions that contain the right balance of simplicity, flexibility and impact.
* Think about the problems you're solving and the solutions you explore, working from first principles and trying to understand real user needs.
* Be skilled in communicating your work, process, and product decisions to cross-functional stakeholders, and regularly seek feedback to improve your work.
* Be results-driven and know how to use data to both define user problems and to understand if (or to what extent) your solutions address those problems.
* Be able to oversee and manage execution against the overall strategic direction for your Product area, ensuring that roadmap goals are met.
* Have a consistent track record of product execution and delivery, shipping new features efficiently and with measurable success.
* Be happy to do whatever it takes to get the job done and have experience in a fast-growth scale-up/start-up.
* You have strong opinions, but are always open to cross-examining and adapting your perspective when encountering new perspectives and evidence. You like to be challenged and to challenge.
If this role is fitting for you or a friend please send through your most recent CV and register your interest to C.abrehart@Jeffrsonfrank.com
Please do feel free to take advantage of our refer a friend scheme and recieve up to £250 for finding them a job!