Python & Angular/Typescript
Product Development - SaaS - BioManufacturing
How do you define sexy?
For us, making a positive impact through our work is sexy. In a product development organization in the Flemish Brabant, there is a team of visionary developers who is developing a data management platform addressed to those professionals whose worked is to cure cancer or treat genetic diseases. How do they do that exactly? By creating a software solution that assists them in managing and analysing the already complex production processes these therapies require.
We're looking for a motivated developer who has enjoys hands-on work and working side- by side with the CTO and the dev team. The ideal candidate has experience with:
* Python to use for backend development and data analytics. A nice bonus is Django.
* Frontend skills in Typescript/Angular for the beauty of the frontend part.
* Fluency in English and preferably an academic degree. Preferrably a Master's.
* Energy and perseverance!
* The client is flexible on the technologies, so if you're a pure developer and you're using Node,js, Java or another language for the backend, do not hesitate at all if you're motivated to work with Python & Angular!
On top of the technical skills, the ideal developer enjoys a stimulating working environment, is highly motivated, and aspires to become a key-player in the growth of the company, which is guaranteed that will result to his/her personal growth as well. The role offers:
* In-house work, flexible hours and flexible remote policy! The company is offering a standard of 4 days remote, and 1 day/week they're organizing team days in the office. Of course, this will be combined with a competitive salary (flexible and tailored to your seniority level) and several benefits (all the standards in Belgium).
In this role, be prepared to go deep technical. You'll be improving the quality of the code, the security, scalability etc. In essence, you'll be responsible for setting up and managing projects that will eventually help the bio-tech organizations to develop innovative therapies for cancer and genetic diseases. That's as good as it can get.
Few details about the product
This product development house provides a platform that assists bio-tech organizations with managing process data efficiently. It is a modular Software as a Service for organizations that specialize in biomanufacturing and have lots of data on their plate. Their platform is designed in such a way to help organizations achieve an agile digitalization with increased data integrity and automation. Think about it as the back office of every company. Once the data are collected and structured, the software offers extensive possibilities like, among others, automated reporting, predictive analytics and process comparison.
Fast and easy, you reach out to me, George Christofakakis at firstname.lastname@example.org , and I bring you in touch with the CTO for an interview. If positive, you visit them one last time to discuss numbers. Starting date is as soon as possible so if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!