Business Service Support Manager - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k
This role will focus on day to day support and maintenance of a range of my client's applications supporting various products and businesses (i.e. Payments, Mortgages, Loans, Cards, etc.). You will also be involved with change, configuration and other business processes related projects and face off directly to multiple users and stakeholders utilising excellent customer service skills.
* Experience of business Relationship Management within an Enterprise setting, facing off directly to "Heads of" business unit owners
* ITIL framework experience. Proven record of working with controls, KPI, SLAs and contracts
* Good working knowledge of banking systems in Payments area is highly preferable
* Strong planning and organising skills
* Technically aware and able understand complex IT systems then translate that into what it means to the non-technical Business and Operations partners
* Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
* Have a good understanding of Risk Management and how it is applied across both an Operational and Change environment
* Manage technical operations simultaneously whilst balancing business priorities and quality to influence a wide range of stakeholders at both senior level and also within technical teams
* Negotiate agreements with both business stakeholders, 3rd parties and internal delivery teams to ensure the right agreements are in place to drive business performance
* Cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment
* Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
* Succinctly disseminate important messages to an executive audience
To apply/more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.