85.000€ - 100.000€
Data Security SaaS
What's the dream of every software engineer? To join a company that has a pure I.T mindset, to work in cooperation with engineering experts, to be fully flexible with remote work and work hours, to create a product that is celebrated in the open source community, to get an awesome salary and, last but not least, to work in an environment where they feel respected, valued, and have plenty of learning & growth opportunities.
The product will be mostly focused on SME and mid-sized companies. In essence, it's a SaaS product for data security specifically in the cloud that will make sensitive data on the cloud more secure and more accessible. So, the product will improve the work life of Data Engineers who struggle challenges with manual access management workflows. Also, the companies will no longer worry about their business slowing down, nor about being exposed to significant security threats.
In other words, say "hello" to a new era of automated access management that will help companies thrive through well-protected and fast data!
What you'll do there
* Work together with the CTO to define the strategy and vision of the company, always with the best practises of software engineering & design in mind. You should expect constructive brainstorm sessions and deep technical debates.
* Build an elegant, highly performant and scalable backend solution for the web application.
* Help the product build a reputation in the open-source community and encourage the community to contribute to the betterment of it.
What we'd like to see from you
We're looking for candidates of all seniority levels, from Juniors with two years of experience, all the way up to Seniors. So, don't hesitate to apply if:
* You have experience building scalable backend solutions for web applications.
* You are a passionate and responsible character who enjoys team work but can also.
* Your strongest backend language is either Java or Go.
* You have previously deployed and automated software on AWS and you understand the concepts of DevSecOps and Automation.
* Terraform/Cloudformation for IaC, CI/CD tools etc.
What you may expect from us
* An excellent salary in the range of 000 - 100.000 euros gross/year for seniors. For junior and mid-level, it's going to be tailored but, still, highly competitive!
* All the standard benefits offered in Belgium, no exceptions.
* Fully remote work - you still need to live in Belgium.
* Equity package with many exit options so you can get good money for sure.
* The opportunity to join a newly-built company founded by two of the most popular and reputable engineers in Belgium and create from "scratch" a product that is here to fill a massive gap in the market.
Contact Yorgos Christofakakis at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll tell you everything about the company and the prospect. It's a 2-stage interview process, followed by an offer.