Role: DevOps Engineer
Location : Budapest, Hungary
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 6 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a challenging integration project in Budapest.
* Knowledge in the ELK-Stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana & Logstash)
* Strong knowledge of Linux Operating System & Containers (ideally Docker)
* Understanding of infrastructure automation with Kubernetes & Helm
* Experience in cloud-native principals, cloud development & automation, including API's, REST, OpenStack, Continuous Delivery, Scripting, Github, etc.
* Usage of Slack, Jira for communication, planning and documentation of work
* Strong communication (written and verbal English, ideally also German), presentation and analytical skills
* DevOps and agile method skills and experience (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
* Infrastructure operations in large scale, heterogeneous SAP or cloud environments.
* Knowledge of ITIL V3 will be highly beneficial.
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com