Sr. Backend Developer - Webster, TX
The company is a global leader in peristaltic and single-use bioprocessing solutions as well as a diverse portfolio of life sciences and diagnostic products for the pharma, biopharma, healthcare, and environmental markets. The company consists of two operating divisions, Bioprocessing and Life Sciences.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
* Writing advanced programming code.
* Reviewing updated software systems.
* Managing project timelines and tasks.
* Writing development reports.
* Creating technical documents for new software programs.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years experience a software development using Microsoft technology stack
* C#, Web API
* Experience in building and coding applications
* Experience in .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL Server, Azure SQL
* Understanding of Cloud computing services
* Experience with Azure DevOps CICD for build and release.
* Understanding of relational database systems