Position: Project Manager / Senior Advisor
FRG is partnered up with a global accounting and Auditing company who has made a huge impact on Norwegian society for the value they have added to their businesses!
The company has over 2000 employees across Norway with their customers ranging from large, worldwide companies to small and medium-sized businesses and they have customers from most industries in both the private and public sectors.
The particular team we are working with is the Business Analytics division within the Digital group which consists of around 25 talented individuals that play a key role within the wider business.
The Business Analytics practice plays a key part in delivering key solutions and insights across the wider business along with external clients in various industries! The sole aim is to provide insights to further explain the impact of their data, their performance as a whole, and drive recommendations to how they can improve their business. This is done by delivering anything from reporting solutions for CFOs to new data platforms.
As a Project Manager / Senior Advisor you'll be involved closely with the business and using data as a tool to help influence decision making as well as managing a small team, driving productivity and influencing strategic decisions!
This particular division works closely with growing mid-sized businesses who really value to contributions of the department as key insights discovered can really help performance and planning, meaning you will have the opportunity to pitch suggestions, demonstrate trends that really impact success. The environment you'll work in with be extremely free and you are encouraged to be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions that will ultimately be built by data driven insights.
Experience / Requirements
* Computer Science or Economics Degree
* Solid Analytic or Engineering background
* Proven experience in leading teams.
* Broad experience with Data mining, preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive analytic all to provide insights and useful information in order to make data driven suggestions.
* Proven experience with ETL processes and comfortable accessing data and extracting data yourself, and prepping it for analytic purposes
* Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI and Azure platforms - Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
* A good eye for spotting trends, understanding businesses and being able to advice clients why certain things are happening.
* Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success. The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com