Backend Developer (Python)
Tampere or 100% remote in Finland (English Speaking)
One of our partners is looking for a are looking for a backend developer to help develop services and support tools facilitating the setup, operating and maintenance of IOT networks.
Their backend services are typically deployed to and provided by public or private cloud. They expect you to enjoy working on containers and microservices, and know your way around Linux as well as different continuous integration and deployment systems.
Most importantly they want you to be self-motivated and driven to influence the way they operate as a business. They hope that you are enthusiastic about backend development, learn new and better ways to improve their products, enhance their customer experience and share the results with the team.
- Software design and development
- Improving the overall backend architecture and solutions in collaboration with the team
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Experience on software development, CI/CD and agile methods
- Familiarity with microservices architectures
- Linux & Windows
- JIRA, Confluence
- Version control (preferably Git) and continuous integration systems
- Knowledge of technologies related to the development of scalable microservices architectures
What they offer:
* Chance to work with large enterprises on upscaling cloud solutions - great development opportunities working with an exciting product with big corporations.
* Start-up natured company with excellent customer base - currently work with the likes of Maersk, Prologic etc.
* Great office culture - make sure that employees are looked after.
* Good development and learning opportunities - chance to progress in the company and learn from high quality colleagues.
* Flexible and remote working options.
For more information please send your CV and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is June 30th.