Software Developer - Back End, AWS, Python
Various levels available
Mid and Senior Level*
Things we are looking for (not all necessary, various levels available)
* You are experienced in Python
* It would be preferable if you've previous experience of building services using AWS services to build back end services.
* You are comfortable building / extending REST APIs and messaging systems.
* You will have worked with a one or more data persistence technologies
* You understand the lean approach to product development; working in small batches, incorporating end-user feedback into product design and continuously improving product and processes.
Other things that interest us You won't need all of these but exposure or interest in some of them would be nice.
* Microservice & Serverless architecture, AWS (CDK, Lambda, RDS, ECS, S3, Kinesis), LaunchDarkly, Jenkins, Gatsby/Next.
Ideally based on the Central Belt, 1 day per week in office in Edinburgh*