Backend .Net Developer
This organization, located 20 kilometres east of Brussels, is a proven market leader in the industry of digital media. They develop a SaaS platform for the media field with an analytics tool that offers higher quality and precision than Google Analytics. Google has actually recognized their product and granted them funding twice! And the digital editions that are downloaded by their users each month reach the eight million!
Innovation is a synonym of their success, as they were one of the first companies ever to have a media-related app in Belgium. They have a very dynamic culture, where everybody has room for experiment and innovation. Nowadays, not only they're creating apps from scratch but they have also started developing A.I products to be ahead of the market changes.
As a Backend .Net Developer, you will get the chance to work on several cloud-native solutions, microservices, and backend infrastructure. You will have an active role in the preparation of new features and you'll actually be encouraged to propose innovations and fresh ideas. As there is a great number of end users using the platform, part of your tasks will also be implementing integrations with their external systems.
* Professional experience of at least 3 years with C#/.Net working as a backend software developer.
* Experience working in a Public Cloud Environment. They're using AWS but they're also open to candidates with experience in other providers.
* An Academic Degree, ideally a Master's or, at least, a Bachelor's in anything related to computer science.
* Fluency in English and ability to work in Belgium without restrictions.
* A team player's mentality with a strong work ethic.
* Nice - but not mandatory - skills would include:
* Any other backend languages that you may bring on.
* Ability to write IaC.
* Previous experience building a scalable SaaS product.
Why join them?
To be part of a team where…
* Everybody can make an impact and discuss their ideas directly with the CEO;
* Everybody works together with a common goal in mind which succeeds every single year;
… and because you'll get the opportunity to…
* Join them in their healthiest phase now that they're further expanding internationally and launching a new product;
* Do a meaningful step up in your career and join a company where creativity and innovation are flourishing;
What you get
* Competitive gross salary and additional monthly net expenses. The monthly gross is tailored to your seniority level and experience, and you may expect an offer well-aligned with the Belgian market.
* A company car & fuel card, phone & internet subscription, meal vouchers, insurances, and all the standards offered in Belgium.
* Hybrid work model with 2-3 days of remote work per week.
* Yearly bonuses
Contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at email@example.com for more details or reach out on LinkedIn!