Our client is seeking highly talented full stack Java developers to come onboard and join their team as they look to expand their incredible range of products.
They are highly proud of their infrastructure that drives the business forward. Given the maturity and complexity within it, they are looking to meet with candidates who have a gift for recognising patterns and understanding how different sites interact with one another.
This role comes with a huge amount of responsibility; with the successful candidate getting the opportunity to get hands on with the core infra - "the backend of the backend of the backend" - and as such, any experience working within complex Saas products is highly desirable.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing and maintaining the core infrastructure; this is the building block of the entire range of products offered by the company
* Take control over all integrations, database frameworks, and work closely with DevOps engineers to ensure deployments take place 3x a day
* Modularising the existing platform and continuing with the process of microservicing ahead of a planned migration in the not-too-distant future!
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience with Java (Spring framework) is essential. Any knowledge of Angular is highly attractive
* Strong knowledge of SQL databases is essential
* Experience of working in CI/CD environments is highly beneficial; currently working with Jenkins
* Highly attractive salary model with benefits package
* Annual conferences with all colleagues travelling abroad
* Flexible working hours, gym allowances, and access to Lifeplan pension advice