We are really excited to be partnered up with one of the largest, most successful product companies in the Gothenburg region as they look to scale up their technical teams with a full stack Java developer.
Currently building and extending a highly customisable platform that reduces the workload of employers, adds tremendous value to employees, and reduce the time it takes for both parties to work out the true value of their employment package.
Role & Responsibilities
* Candidates will take on responsibility for up to 10 products that the company offer their end customers; developers work autonomously taking on responsibilities pertaining to new development, bug fixing, version upgrades and refactors
* In this role candidates will take responsibility for products used by hundreds of businesses and thousands of users; offering a rare chance to immediately see the value your work brings
* Successful candidates will join a compact, highly efficient team made up of 4 highly senior developers, offering an opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented engineers in the region
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience with Java (Spring framework) is essential. Any knowledge of Angular is highly attractive
* Strong knowledge of SQL databases is essential
* Experience of working in CI/CD environments is highly beneficial; currently working with Jenkins
* Highly attractive salary model with benefits package
* Annual conferences with all colleagues travelling abroad
* Flexible working hours, gym allowances, and access to Lifeplan pension advice