LEAD ANDROID DEVELOPER ROLE - Edinburgh - remote work
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables
Management of a small team of Android Developers
· Performing code reviews.
· Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
· Designing solutions to meet the needs of our internal and external stake holders.
· Overseeing architecture decisions for our android apps.
· Producing document for internal and external use.
· Work closely with our API and IOS developers
· Manage releases of all apps.
· Manage, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines.
· Work with business on defining technical features requirements.
· Monitor and troubleshoot Live apps for critical issues.
Experience and skills
+ 6 Years' experience in Android Development
- 3+ Years' experience in a Lead or Senior Role.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience creating rich and bespoke mobile interfaces.
- Experience of GIT version control.
- Experience of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience of both modern and legacy application development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.