PYTHON DEVELOPER ROLE - Edinburgh - remote work
What will you be doing?
* Solving and documenting system workflow constraints and enhancing existing systems to maximise business efficiencies.
* Act as the lead developer, ensuring our systems and applications are developed in line with our business requirements and outcomes.
* Regularly update senior leadership on projects, owning and escalating issues which arise through to resolution.
* Play a pivotal role in formulating R&D works on new systems and services to be launched.
* Creation of efficient and accurate detailed technical documentation.
* Liaison with third party system/application suppliers, ensuring that risks/issues are fully understood across a variety of stakeholders.
* Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to system/application design, accurately reflecting these in final as-built documentation
What qualifications/experience do we need?
* Working knowledge of public cloud services such as Google and AWS.
* Hands on knowledge of LAMP stack administration, with scripting/programming knowledge.
* A strong desire to maintain a reliable IT infrastructure using documentation, careful planning and automation
* Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels.
* Able to identify and work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
* Attention to detail and accuracy along with a positive and problem solving attitude.