Sales & Marketing Tools
Remote Flexible - Belgium
The company is one of the most fascinating on a global scale. With a yearly turnover of approximately 500 million euros, they employ more than 2500 employees in more than 40 countries all over the globe. They offer globally recognized smart lighting solutions, their IoT platform is used in the most prestigious Smart City projects, they empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet.
They respect the environment, they only implement sustainable practises and they prove that with actions. How? They are working with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), focusing on 3 main aspects:
* Being responsible for our planet by reducing their own and their customer's environmental impact;
* Helping communities by improving the societal impact of their products and services for people, fauna, and flora;
* Enabling their people and their stakeholders to grow and develop with respect, equality and dignity.
The monthly gross salary is tailored to your personal seniority level. On top of that, you'll also get all the standard benefits and allowances that are offered in Belgium. Since money isn't the most important, you'll also get to:
* Work with a positive impact on communities, cities, and the environment.
* Join an environment with positive and visionary people.
* Enjoy work-life balance with 3 days of remote work per week, after the pandemic. For the moment, it's fully remote.
* The office location is in the area of Liege, Belgium.
* Get a full group insurance (family, hospital, healthcare, dental).
You be working as a Sales & Marketing Tools - Business Analyst with a strong focus on in digital project. You will also give training and travel to the different office out of Belgium to train user on internal software.
* Give training on various functionalities, global business flows and tool upgrades.
* Assist the team in the specification, implementation, testing and rollout of new functionalities in the system.
* Relevant experience with digital systems (ERP / CRM / CPQ / PLM).
* Autonomous project manager and problem solving.
3 years' experience
+ Fluent oral/ writing skills in French and English, Dutch is a plus
Main office in Liege, Belgium
Reach out to me, Marie Dif to know more about it. Call at +310202418541 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's a quick and smooth 3-stage process.