Sr. AWS Security Engineer
* 7 years of experience in security roles.
- User and role management, firewalls, code scanning, data management, system recovery, and monitoring.
- NOT COMPLIANCE.
- Networking, databases, application, web/internet security, secure remote access capabilities and securing the AWS cloud.
* 10 years of professional IT work experience
* 5 years of AWS experience
- CloudFormation, CDK (Cloud Development Kit), Ansible, Jenkins, Lambda, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline…
* 2 years of automation experience (Shell & Python scripting)
* Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
* Security Frameworks:
- NIST, FISMA, Risk Management Framework, FedRAMP
* Agile team
* Project management/lead experience (Jira software used)
* Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA)
* Public Trust Eligible= they can pass a background check
Certifications Required: AWS Certified Security Specialty
Certifications (Desired): CISSP or CEH
- Manager Screen (30 Min)
- Technical Screen (60 Min)
- Final Interview (+/- 60 min - depending on availability)
Contract length: 6 Months
Work status: US Citizen
If interested in this position please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
No third-party recruiters and submissions will be accepted.