AWS Cloud Architect
Our client combines cloud infrastructure and cloud application development in order to provide full-service cloud transformations and cloud-native applications to its customers. You will be responsible for developing & designing digital solutions from people to people.
You will be required to work in either the Manchester or London office 1 day per week.
Role & Responsibilities
As an AWS Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data. Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap sales team.
Our client is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, our client is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services.
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Designand/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
* Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms:AWS (GCP is a plus).
* Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
* Windows and/or Linux sys op background
* Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
* DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
* Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
* Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Hands-on experience with IaaC for managing the cloud
* Coding/scripting skills(Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
* Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude are a must
* Permanent employment from day 1
* 4 days working from home per week
* Training and Certification Scheme
* Flexible working hours andfreedom to choose your tools and ways of working
* Mobile phone allowance, gym membership, pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave, high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please apply. One of our senior consultants are available for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.