I am currently looking for a Software Architect to work remotely on a full time basis.
This position is working for leading scientific organization.
The position of Software Architect contributes to the development and software architecture for our clients platform systems. The architect will build new features on AWS services and data analytics that improve our clients products. Architects and teammates own and maintain all aspects of back-end services to implement new features, from architecting, coding & testing to deployment.
Salary: up to $200,000 + benefits
Full time position
* Create cloud-based enterprise services
* Maintain and enhance existing codebase
* Participate in and own application architecture for the work you do and create detailed architecture documentation
* Profiling and performance testing for services created
* Conduct technical evaluation and impact analysis for planned features
* Interact with product and development teams to define requirements
* Create Proof-of-concepts to showcase a technical solution
* Create unit and integration tests
* Create new features & resolve current platform issues
* Perform code reviews
* Strong enterprise-level software development experience in Java using Springboot
* Experience developing microservices in a containerized environment
* Experience with AWS cloud Services (ec2, S3, SQS, SNS etc.) is required
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is required
* Experience with CI/CD is required