Security Cleared AWS Technical Architect | Remote | Contract
Jefferson Frank have partnered with a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy who are focused on supporting clients to successfully deliver on their digital transformation programmes.
We are seeking an experienced AWS Technical Architect with active security clearance to join a key project on a contract basis.
AWS Technical Architect Key Skills and Experience:
* Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
* Understanding of strategic IT solutions
* Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
* Experience in cloud technologies - AWS
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work as part of a team, collaborate and build strong working relationships
* Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programmes.
* Relevant industry recognised certifications
AWS Technical Architect Role Responsibilities:
* Creating optimal technical designs through an iterative process, aligning such factors as the user need within the system requirements, security and organisational objectives
* Leading the design and review processes for new solution and services, evidencing the inclusion of 'Secure by Design" in the technical designs you produce, oversee and approve
* Developing and documenting the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any solution, working with and across other areas of DDaT and the business
* Presenting recommendations for technologies or improvements to enhance systems to support project goals clearly to senior management, based on knowledge of IT and analysis of systems' needs
* Contributing to the overall technical strategy and road map for the department in your area of expertise