Junior/ Mid / Senior Tech Architect
International Enterprise Consultancy
* Seniors are at 90k - 95k + Standard Belgian benefits & allowances + 20% bonus.
* Mid-Level anywhere between 80k - 90k + Standard Belgian benefits & allowances + 20% bonus
* Juniors start from 78k+ Standard Belgian benefits & allowances + 20% bonus
The company is looking for Cloud & Data Architects that are creating data solutions on the Cloud. They have strategic projects with a big business impact, not just support.
As a Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the SDLC including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high-level design for building analytics solutions, managing full life cycle of a big data solution. You will also assess technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client's requirements. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Experience in design and delivering End to End (Data Ingestion to Consumption) enterprise scale BI and Analytics solution
* Project scoping and estimation experience
* Solid hands on expertise and skills inAWSIaaSandPaaS, Big data stack
* Big data Analytics on AWS (Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, ES, Glue, Quicksight, Athena)
* Including CI / CD exposure
* Good knowledge of Cloud Security implementation practices
* Strong competency in Python/Javaprograming
* Confident with frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and web services experience
* Exposure on design and developing micro-services architecture
* Strong communications skills and a consultant's mindset
* Strong analytical skills
* Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment
* Solution Evaluation and Recommendation
* Prior exposure to design and developing BI and analytics solution on AWS and/or Azure big data stack
Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org