AWS Cloud Sales Specialist - Up to £100k Base + Double OTE
Based anywhere in UK but will need to travel (expensed)
A leader in global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how companies build, buy and manage everything in the cloud.
The Business Development Executive, is a true subject matter expert with an attitude and passion for driving Solutions & Services propositions into current account base & prospects, co-owning sales business development, and supporting go to market activities.
In this role your focus will be selling Solutions & Services, which includes but not limited to:
* AWS or Azure Cloud
* Driving new business, sales activities at a customer level.
* Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
* Ability to effectively manage the sales lifecycle
* Performance and success measured by performance within a region, territory or defined account base.
* Performance based quarterly incentives will be structured in commission format.
* To analyse & gather business requirement from complex client environment and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate technical solution proposals based on requirements.
* Prepares cost estimates, proposals & appropriate contracts for solutions & services sales
* Works with pre-sales technical teams to contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary.
* Assist and support partnership/alliance functions to assigned vendor partner relationships. This may include being primary contact for Partner/Channel Account Managers and assisting in GTM and business planning as well as driving forward programmatic initiatives.
* Act as a technical evangelist for marketing activities including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
* Highly motivated and results oriented.
* Extensive proven sales experience selling AWS products and services, with documented successful sales of enterprise-wide solutions & services (Professional & Managed Services)
* Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning complex solutions & services
* Ability to build broad networks within enterprise accounts across IT operations, project teams, architects, security, software managers, procurement and commercial teams;
* High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
* Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives, quotas & targets
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.