Cloud Platform Engineer
My client is a leading European consultancy focused on bespoke cloud solutions, and due to increasing demand they are eagerly looking for the next Cloud Platform Engineer to join the team. This role requires somebody experienced in AWS, Python and Terraform as well as someone who has worked on security-focused projects in the past. Finance experience is also a big plus! In return they can offer an extremely competitive package
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you will be responsible for the creation, implementation & maintenance of cloud solutions while focusing on ensuring security of the systems. Delivering cloud platforms as services, with automated API-driven systems in an agile environment doesn't describe the full job, but it is a good starting point.
* Working experience on AWS
* Experience with programming/scripting languages such as
* Experience with development products & automation tools such as Terraform
* A deep understanding of modern DevOps deployment
* Experience with IaC & PaaS
* An understanding of best automation practices
* Working experience in system administration, eg troubleshooting, upgrades & patching.
What you can look forward to:
* Joining a specialised cloud team who will push your skillset and career forward
* Training provided throughout you are in this role
* A competitive compensation package
* A high level of trust invested into your and your work
This position will be filled very quickly, so if you could see yourself in this role please reach out at: T.Smee@JeffersonFrank.com