AWS DevOps Engineer
High Salary, Benefits & Bonuses
We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking to step up in a small company (12 people - not a start-up) with a great market expertise and even greater growth ambitions. The ideal candidate is interested in FinTech, financial and investments products or asset management, so they can think strategically and be business-oriented. The company uses AWS Cloud, Machine & Deep Learning techniques to develop cloud-based solutions for the financial sector, so you can expect a very technologically-advanced environment.
On top of that, there are also several projects related to environmental sustainability and climate change. All their clients from the finance and banking sectors have the responsibility to apply environmentally sustainable practices that comply with the European Commission bill for Climate Change. The impact of this bill is significant for all the organizations that have to implement it, and this company assists them with their portfolio and strategy on climate change.
Why this company is good for you
* They are market experts who have a niche expertise in risk and compliance services for the finance and asset management industry.
* They work with an international client portfolio that includes the Big-4, American companies, UK firms, hedge funds, investment and retail banks and more.
* You will get to work on Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability projects in Fintech.
* You'll have the opportunity to youthful and dynamic team of people between 24 to 32 years of age.
Seniority Level: It doesn't matter, as long as you can do the job and you're a good cultural fit. Happy to see candidates with only one year of relevant experience.
The DevOps Engineer will take care of the deployments and cloud infrastructure, and will be expected to follow the latest innovations of AWS and bring new ideas to the company!
* You are experienced with AWS Cloud tools (they use S3, Elastic BeanStalk, EC2, CodePipeline/Deploy, CodeBuild, Cloudformation, Lambda, DynamoDb, RDS). Any AWS Certification is considered a plus!
* You have decent scripting
* You have a DevOps mindset, and some exposure to IaC (they use Cloudformation, but they are open to see candidates who use Terraform or Ansible).
* You fluent in English and you also have a decent understanding of Dutch. If not, we're looking for people who are willing to learn Dutch, and the company will sponsor Dutch courses.
* You're happy with a hybrid model of work and can visit the office in Leuven at least twice a week. They give a lot of emphasis on the company culture.
* 1st stage General discussion with the two Founders
* 2nd stage Tech interview with the developers
* Offer Offer discussion meeting
What you will get
* Highly competitive salary; money isn't an issue if you are the right candidate in terms of technical and cultural fit.
* P Rights for an even higher net salary.
* All the legal standards in Belgium (Meal Vouchers, Health Insurance, Smart Phone, Laptop, Company car or mobility allowance, full package).
* Performance-based yearly bonus that equals 1-2 times your monthly gross salary.
* Profit-sharing bonus based on a revenue target. If you the company hits the target, you get a bonus of 8000 euros gross / 4000 euros net.
* Lots of team building activities and cool events.
Then reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Better Call Paul at +3228081878.