Remote AWS Data Engineer/Consultant - West Coast based - potential for up to 80% travel
One of clients in the Consulting industry is looking to bring on a fully-remote full-time AWS Data Engineering Consultant that is based on the West Coast. Due to the nature of the Consulting industry, this person may need to travel up to 80% in the future (2022 and beyond). However, it is much more likely to be around 50%.
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of Python coding experience
- 3+ years of AWS Cloud experience
- 2+ years of experience designing and implementing large scale data pipelines with Redshift/Spark in combination with Scala
- Excellent communication and client-facing experience
What they are offering:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Performance based yearly bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Fully remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.