AWS Cloud Solutions Architect - up to £120,000!
We are looking for entrepreneurial and motivated AWS Cloud Solutions Architects, all over the UK, to shape and define end-to-end solution architectures for our clients. You would be establishing close working relationships with different business stakeholders, as well as take a leading position in both the delivery and business development, bringing a mix of technical skills, business acumen and industry insight. Collaboration is at the core of the way we work, and we help organisations, globally, become more agile, competitive and successful.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
What do you need?
* Excellent AWS knowledge, with experience in delivery cloud-native solutions (certifications preferred).
* Strong stakeholder management skills, aligning solutions to their requirements.
* Exposure to structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF) and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* A background in development (i.e DevOps/Java) with containerisation technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
* Experience with API-centric and microservice-based architectures.
What does the role offer?
* Competitive salary with bonus scheme.
* Generous pension scheme and private healthcare.
* Excellent training opportunities/budget.
* To work with cutting edge technologies and on exciting high-profile projects.
* Great work culture and career progression!
Unfortunately, my client is unable to accept any applicants with VISA requirements, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com