AWS Cloud Solutions Architect - Hybrid/Remote - London - up to £110,000!
My client is a leader in the ML and AI space, and are looking for an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect to join their growing team, and help drive their architecture practice. Being an AWS Partner, they work with all AWS services (serverless, core and network), with bleeding edge technologies, and are looking for a like-minded individual that is passionate about career/personal development within the technology space.
What you need:
* Extensive AWS experience (core, network & serverless technologies) (AWS SA Pro certified preferred).
* Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills (with client facing experience).
* Strong Agile experience.
* Background in application development and exposure to Data Lakes and Engineering.
* Understanding/exposure to AI/MLops.
* Deep understanding of the AWS Security and Reliability pillars, identity/access management, and security best practices.
What they offer:
* Ample upskilling and career development opportunities.
* Competitive salary with a bonus scheme.
* 5% matched pension scheme.
* Access to the "latest and greatest" technologies.
* Flexibility & many more benefits...
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com