AWS Big Data Engineer
AWS Premier Partner
Antwerp Ghent Limburg
With consisted, targeted and quality growth, this prestigious AWS Premier Partner went from 3 people to 30 during the last 6 years since they started. Currently, all together they count in total more than 100 AWS Certifications, they work with more than 100 different clients in every possible industry and they are one of the most active organizations when it comes to organizing Events, Meet-ups and Community Days.
They use the best and most modern Cloud technologies to deliver high available and scalable resources to their clients, and they provide expertise in multiple areas like DevOps, Cloud, Security, Big Data and Architecture. Everything while always using Agile flexible methodologies for any type of project or business environment, no matter the scale or complexity.
* AWS DevOps Engineer/Architect
* AWS Big Data Engineer/Architect
* AWS Tech Lead
Don't expect to read a job description here. The company has more than 100 clients and each one has different requirements. What do you want to do? You can do if you join them.
* You will be flexible to choose the project you prefer, so you can work with the tools and technologies of your choice, in an end-client located close to where you live. Most of the clients are in the regions of Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent, whilst there are many opportunities in the Flemish Brabant and the Limburg region.
* Depending on how you want to develop your career, you choose the type of project. There are multiple opportunities to work with IaC, SaaS, Big Data, Security and more.
Skills & Qualifications
For the Big Data Position:
* You have experience with some main AWS services like Lambda functions, EMR, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Lake Formation, Glue.
* You've worked with some of the following tools Apache Hadoop, Spark, Docker, CI/CD
* You are good with one of the Java / Scala / Python
* Most important of all the above: You need to be a good cultural fit. That's a motivated and career-driven individual who can work in an entrepreneurial environment, surrounded by highly-skilled colleagues who always come up with innovative ideas.
* You must be fluent in Dutch or French + English.
* You're joining one of the best and most reputable AWS Partner in Belgium.
* You're going to get a broad industry experience, expand your network rapidly and participate first in the hottest community events.
* You'll get personalized training and certification in any AWS module you choose. In many of them. Even all of them if you can!
* A competitive gross salary and all the benefits on top of that - Lease Car & Fuel Card, Smartphone, Laptop, Health & Group Insurance, Work at home possibilities, and all the standards based on the Belgian law.
Sounds good? It's true. Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and we can discuss more details together or Better Call Paul at +3228081878