AWS Cloud/DevOps/System Engineer
#1 AWS Partner in BeNeLux
Top100 AWS Partner Network Globally
Let's be honest, when it comes to Public Cloud, Amazon has the most popular and reliable platform all across the BeNeLux market, with statistics that clearly confirm that. So, if you want to have a lasting career in I.T, together with continues growth that will help you being always popular and never obsolete, you have to work with AWS.
Your best chance to become a real AWS Expert is to apply for a job in this company. See below why:
BENEFITS OF JOINING THEM
* You're joining one of the best and most reputable AWS Partner in Belgium and globally. What does that mean for your expertise and market-value?
* You're going to get a broad industry experience, expand your network rapidly and participate first in the hottest community events. You'll work with start-ups, scale-ups, medium and large enterprise customers in a variety of challenging projects.
* You'll get personalized training and certifications in any AWS module you choose. In many of them. Even all of them if you can! After you obtain some key certification, you'll also see a raise in your monthly salary.
* Earn a competitive gross salary, tailored to your seniority level. If your skills and experience align with your expectations, you'll get what you're asking for.
* and all the benefits on top of that - Lease Car (including a Tesla option) & Fuel Card, Smartphone, Laptop, Health & Group Insurance.
* Work from home possibilities, usually up to 3 days per week.
* Events and learning sessions with people from
* Your Managers are maybe the coolest people you've ever met, they know AWS inside-out, and they speak your language 100%. Imagine, the hiring process is simply ONE interview!
You have experience in working with cloud environments, including hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, with a track record working as a Operations, Cloud Engineer or System Engineer/Admin.
Some of the tools they play with:
* Cloudformation / Terraform for IaC and config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet,…)
* You have a good understanding of what DevOps really is and constantly strive for continuous improvement. Set-up, run, automate and upgrade CI/CD pipelines isn't new to you.
* You have experience with scripting and automation, you know how to work with API's and tie them together.
* You have an open and entrepreneurial mindset, a thirst for learning and the ambition to become an AWS Expert. You maintain a high-quality standard, but can strike a balance between quality, flexibility and timely delivery, without compromising on reliability.
Those that are considered a big plus:
* You have experience with Microservices and Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Nomad, …)
* Worked with AWS Lambda's (serverless) before (you know this will make your life easier)
* Cloud monitoring tools like Cloudwatch, CloudCheckr, New Relic etc…
Sounds good? It's true. Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and we can discuss more details together - No strings attached. Or Better Call Paul at +3228081878