My client is looking for a certified AWS Solutions Architect to come in and help ensure that their AWS Estate is running as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
The role will require you to review high-quality, powerful systems based on your knowledge and experience. The role will involves working on, and maintaining, a high availability cloud system. The team works in an agile environment as the company experiences its sizeable technological expansion.
You will be designing, and developing the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of the system.
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment
* Strong understanding of the Well- Architected Framework
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Implementing and maintaining DevOps Best Practices
* Proven experience with Jenkins and Kubernetes
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The initial contract is for 6 months.