AWS Cloud Sales Specialist, UK Wide, £70,000-£100,000, Double OTE
The AWS Sales Specialist is a true subject matter expert with an attitude and passion for driving Solutions & Services propositions into current account base & prospects, co-owning sales business development, and supporting go-to-market activities within your assigned region, territory, or customer segmentation.
You are expected to take a consistently proactive approach to growing, landing & expanding the aligned customer journey with current & new logo accounts. You will take the initial subject matter lead in the region for pre-sales (both transactional and professional services) customer engagements and supports account managers with account planning leveraging our customer propensity data & intelligence
* Highly motivated and results-oriented - evidence of consistently exceeding acquisition-specific performance metrics
* Extensive proven sales experience selling AWS/Cloud products and services, with documented successful sales of enterprise-wide solutions & services (Professional & Managed Services)
* Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level, or executive-level customer personnel in regard to positioning complex solutions & services
* Ability to build broad networks within enterprise accounts across IT operations, project teams, architects, security, software managers, procurement, and commercial teams;
* High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
* Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives, quotas & targets
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly at 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.