SC Cleared Technical Architect | Fully Remote | 6 months + Extension | INSIDE IR35
Jefferson Frank are proud to be supporting an established consultancy in pursuit of looking for a SC CLEARED Technical Architect for a government client.
* Must have an active and transferable Security Clearance
* A Lead Technical Architect works across multiple projects or teams on problems that require broad architectural thinking. They share the responsibility for establishing the end client's approach to Technical Architecture and guide projects in using architectures, principles, standards and tooling to deliver new systems and services for citizens and the clients users.
* As a Lead Technical Architect, you will assure other services and system quality, making sure the technical work fits into the broader strategy for government. You will be responsible for leading the technical design of systems and services, including detailed plans for integration. You will also explore the benefits of cross-government alignment of systems and services.
* You will be the primary interface for technical requirements and product design. In addition, you will own the creation and delivery of the technical strategy. You will be responsible for building optimal designs through an iterative process by actively driving post implementation reviews and leading the identification of best practice and lessons learnt.
* You will build effective partnerships with diverse teams across multiple locations and technologies and provide mentoring and leadership and to other architects
* creating optimal technical designs through an iterative process, aligning such factors as the user need within the system requirements, security and organisational objectives
* leading the design and review processes for new solution and services, evidencing the inclusion of 'Secure by Design" in the technical designs you produce, oversee and approve
* developing and documenting the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any solution, working with and across other areas of DDaT and the business
* presenting recommendations for technologies or improvements to enhance systems to support project goals clearly to senior management, based on knowledge of IT and analysis of systems' needs
* contributing to the overall technical strategy and road map for the department in your area of expertise
You will also be expected to carry out the following day to day activities:
* evaluating the success of a project, once the solution has been integrated, identifying best practices and lessons learned
* providing feedback to leadership and incorporating best practices and lessons learned into future integration plans
* Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
* Understanding of strategic IT solutions
* Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
* Experience in cloud technologies - AWS
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work as part of a team, collaborate and build strong working relationships
* Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programmes.
* Prior consultancy experience is highly desirable
* Relevant industry recognised certifications
* Experience working within government clients
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.