The leading AWS Consultancy in the Europe is looking for creme de la creme of AWS DevOps Engineers. You will have chance to be an AWS evangelist, known with multiverse of hosting annual international DevOps conferences within The Netherlands. Their mindset is to think outside the box, work with concepts regardless of tech stack in aim to help customers optimize and get the right value from AWS platform. What they actually care about is approach, so they are open for experimenting and growth mindset. Moreover they challenge themselves to bring onboard the laissez faire wellbeing and put focus more on quality of solutions.
If you have a good command of the followings:
* DevOps tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker)
* Virtualization tools (i.e. Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
* AWS Cloud services (can embrace GCP, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, OpenStack)
* Test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber or Selenium)
* IaC Knowledge (Cloudformation, Terraform)
* Scripting skills (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, or Ant)
* Good command of English (Dutch is bonus)
* Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise together with our top notch AWS & DevOps teams
* Great team spirit and the possibility to make a difference as a member of our agile and innovative organization
* Relaxed in-house, office culture with regular Friday activities for training and socializing
* Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
* A chance to speak at our annual conferences
It is your chance! Apply today!
We embrace every applicant's effort and courage to accept new challenges! Never hesitate to apply even if you think that you aren't the "perfect match"! If you have a clear understanding of your field, you are motivated and enthusiastic then we definitely should have a quick chat! Together we will find a best opportunity matching your specific career interests.
You can always contact me via: +31 85888 6103 / firstname.lastname@example.org;