Do you have experience in building and designing AWS infrastructure through Python coding? Do you have the right skills to mentor, teach and influence data strategy? Then keep reading!
Our client is the Dutch leader in e-commerce for technical parts.
They deliver more than 450,000 technical products and provide machining, assembly, inspection and repair services. They are looking for a Senior AWS Data Engineer who will help them on their mission in becoming the most customer-friendly company in the Netherlands.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning the data strategy, designing the entire data architecture, and facilitating he transition to a data-driven business model.
* Evaluate business needs and objectives
* Build and designing AWS infrastructure
* Mentor, teach and influence data strategy
* Build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information
* Proven experience building and designing AWS infrastructure through Python coding
* E-commerce work experience
* The right skills to help mentor, teach and influence data strategy
* Leadership skills
* Work permit to work in the EU
You will get:
* 37 holidays days(if that's too much, there is an option to reduce holidays for extra cash in pocket)
* Full remote work possibilities(if living in NL, 1 day a week in the office)
* Competitive salary (up to 90K based on seniority)
* Lunches every afternoon and beer on Fridays
* Possibility to work for a company that has an amazing work-life balance and hates politics(they don't even have HR)
* Possibility to have a big impact on building the Data team
* Chance to become the go-to AWS data specialist
It's a 3-stage smooth hiring process and then an offer is ready on your table.
If you are still reading, then you are at the entrance of taking your career to the next level.
Are you excited, as we are? Then apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org