AWS Cloud Data Engineer
Global Leading Firm
6000€ gross/month Brussels
You know this company, the name sells itself. It's one of the world's most popular leading companies in digital transformation, technology and engineering services. And you want to work for them for many reasons. For instance, we're talking about a great career-growth opportunity, an excellent name to add in your CV, a significant boost for your bank account, your chance to build your own strong network, and the possibility to get as many promotions as you deserve without worrying about micropolitics!
Oh, and it's a 2-stage interview process, nice and quick, without any technical assignment.
They are looking for someone who has experience with AWS Cloud and Data Modelling techniques, following methodologies such as Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault, Agile BI, etc. You're going to join the most modern Cloud & Data Team that counts 30 members at the moment. What you may bring on the table:
* Experience with Data Factory or Databricks is a big plus.
* Good knowledge on data warehouse design or modelling. Need to know to discuss the model.
* Experience with AWS PaaS solutions like Redshift, Athena, Amazon MQ, etc
* An Academic Degree
* Fluency in English and in either Dutch or French
* You're a resident in Belgium
* A strong work ethic, integrity, and continues-learning mentality
What's in there for you?
Success, money, and fame. In more detail:
* Monthly gross salary between 5000€ - 6000€, tailored to your seniority level
* 3-4 days remote work per week
* Company car + fuel card
* 20 legal holidays + 12 ADV (linked to 40h contract)
* Wide range of training and development opportunities
* Meal Allowance
* Representation Allowance
* Premium for Internet use at home
* Yearly net amount to contribute to telephone + mobile subscription/communication budget Hospitalization insurance, group insurance/pension plan
* Yearly bonus depending on level/job grade
Sounds good? Contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at email@example.com for a free consultation and we can discuss more details together