Senior Software Engineer - Helsingborg/remote - Initial 7 month contract
My client is looking for Cloud Software Engineer to join my clients enterprise level client, on an initial 7 month contract. In your role as Cloud Software Engineer you will work on the customers data consolidation and reconciliation engine, consolidating order data from multiple systems.
Experience of leading other engineers as part of a team is imperative, with strong skills needed in any imperative language (current code base is Java/Kotlin), experience with SQL for PostfreSQL, alongside a grounded understanding of both Web technologies (E.g. React) and event streams.
Fluent English proficiency is a must, and experience with ML/AL technologies is advantageous but not essential. .
This opportunity is primarily remote, with occasional travel required on-site in Helsingborg when required. Flexible working patterns can be discussed directly with the client.
You will have:
* Strong experience as a 'Lead Engineer' or another role where you were leading a team of engineers
* 5+ years, with any imperative language
* Experience working with SQL for PostgresSQL
* Competency working with Web technologies such as React
* Grounded knowledge with event streams - Kafka (preferred) or Google Cloud PubSub
* Fluent English speaker
* Experience with ML/AL Technologies
* Willingness to travel on-site to Sweden when required
* Excellent communication skills
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV email@example.com or call me directly at + 45 88 74 11 40