DevOps Engineer - Sweden/Remote - Initial 6 month contract
My client is is looking for a DevOps engineer/Team Lead to join enterprise level client on an initial 6 month contract. In your role as DevSecOps/DevOps engineer, you will join my clients continous integrations and infrastructure team. You will have extensive practical experience of cloud services, not limited to: Cloud Infrastructure; Continuous Integration; and Continuous Deployment.
Acting as the mentor and escalation point for the team. You will analyse system requirements, work closely with the higher management, and provide high level reporting of the teams activities.
My client is a leader in the video streaming industry, with over 15 years of developing a deep understanding of the video service ecosystem that helps them deliver to a multitude of different clients.
Located in Sweden, my client is offering a 100% remote opportunity. Fluent English is a must.
You will have:
* Must have a general idea about (but not limited to): Cloud infrastructure, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
* Must be an expert in Infrastructure best practices and practise them where applicable
* Must have in-depth knowledge of AWS (or similar), including: AutoScaling, CodeDeploy, S3, CloudFront, Route53, CloudFront, Certificate Manager, DynamoDB/MongoDB and SQL
* Must have in-depth knowledge of Jenkins or other CI/CD environments
* Must be familiar with cost optimisation both for clients' and internal projects
* Fluent English speaker.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV email@example.com or call me directly at + 45 88 74 11 40