App Vulnerability Assessments Analyst (VP) - Perm - CyberOps - Base: 170k
I'll start with a simple question… Does it sound like these job attributes encompass what you have been looking for?
* Perform Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST).
* Perform manual source code review for security vulnerabilities. Analyze source code to mitigate identified weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system.
* Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls and for the supported groups. Participate in conference calls with engineering team to ensure proper scan coverage and effective results
If that sounds interesting enough, do you have the majority of the following qualifications?
· Application Security & Vulnerabilities
· Application Pen Testing Techniques
· Java/J2EE in an Enterprise Environment
· AppScan Source
· Static Analysis (Source Code Review)
There are 2 key features (responsibilities) that this job entails and if you think you are comfortable with the following then my client will stop at nothing to have you come aboard!
* Application Testing
* Static or Dynamic Testing
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.