Angular Tech Lead
Up to €5,000
Market Leader Product Development Company
3 x Remote
Dutch language required
There is a Belgian scale-up in the area of Limburg, a company that is a pioneer and market leader in their area of specialization, which is currently looking to hire Angular Developers to assist them with their increased client portfolio. They are a niche specialist in a cool industry that everybody is interested to work in and their products are internationally popular, being used from big players of the industry, both in Belgium and worldwide.
The company is creating complex, next-generation software for this cool industry, and helps their clients who are using it to optimize their operations, save time, money and increase their safety. They are pioneers in the industry they work on, and their vision is to bring digital revolution and make everything paperless , in a field where this is not the case. Innovative, modern and smart, they're constantly improving their products, based on their clients' and the industry's needs. On the human aspect, the company is putting value to their people; everything is based on trust and open communication , so if you want to work in a market leader product company while feeling that you belong in a family, this is your chance to grab!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for an Angular Tech Lead , who will work very closely with the developers and the Product owners on a daily basis, in a collaborative environment with a common goal! The most important is to have the right mindset, ambition and to enjoy what the company is doing. As of the responsibilities, the Tech Lead will work on the company's platform that is used by their popular clients, as well as on the software products that are developing, trying to continuously improve them with the team.
Apart from the technical responsibilities, the right candidate should be open to participate to interviews, cooperate with the CTO, Architects and the Tech Leads of other technologies, to contribute to the Technical Vision of the company! As a Tech Lead, you should also be able to take ownership of what the team is developing, guide them and represent them on a technical level, while identifying opportunities, issues and making sure that everything is analyzed, planned and implemented in the correct way!
The right person will be able to demonstrate
* High level of understanding and experience with Angular and other web technologies. The years of experience do not matter, as long as you're a good Developer who can support the role
* High sense of responsibility and ability to guide the team towards the goal.
* Result driven, positive and collaborative mindset.
* Fluency in Dutch
* Willingness to be part of a pioneer of the industry.
* Willingness to be part of a young and collaborative team.
* Able to support the important role of the Tech Lead and manage people in a positive way.
What you should expect
* Base salary of up to €5,000/month , tailored to your level of experience.
* Bonus allowance
* Vacation allowance
* Training budget. Both in hard skills and soft skills.
* Flexible work hours.
* Individual coaching.
* 32 days of holidays.
* All standard benefits in Belgium, including a company car and a fuel card.
* 3 days remote/week even after Covid. If you prefer to have less remote , this is also an option of course.
* Frequent performance evaluations and growth opportunities within the company.
* Flat culture/structure, no micromanagement and open communication is the core of their business.
* A company that will put value and support you on a personal level, being there for you if needed. It may sound like a cliché, but there is family-like atmosphere where they take good care of their people, in every aspect.
If this sounds good to you, don't lose time and contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis and send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be glad to give you more details. If you want to be part of a niche specialist product company, do not miss out!