Technical Programme Manager
Python, AWS | Technology Start-Up - Medical/Healthcare Industry | (UK - Remote)
Our Client are a London based Medi-tech company who work closely with leading health care providers across the Globe, creating software products to make a genuine difference when it comes to providing patients with greater access to medical treatment by leveraging the Clinical research and health data available in combination with cutting-edge technology.
They are currently hiring for a programme manager from a technical background to spearhead the technical development teams here in the UK and Europe, to join their leadership team and be a part of the continued success in this "tech for good" movement.
* Manage the entire Delivery programme
* Liaise between technical teams spread across the UK and EU in a management capacity
* Create Documentation and reports for the senior leadership team to help with better decision making
* Utilise your technical background to help the development teams with the choice of technologies implemented.
* Debate with the CTO in regards to technical approaches to review and optimise process, product and tool changes for development.
* Coordinate with compliance teams
* Learn on the job - supported in your career growth by being given exposure to ongoing training and learning environments to improve your skill set
* Manage licenses
* Project management
* Oversight of Platform infrastructure, Security and release management.
* AWS Cloud exposure
* Understanding of Python
* Salary open to negotiation dependent on experience
* Impressive bonus and share options available
* Generous holiday allowance
* Remote working (choice of hybrid or office work also available dependent on personal preferences)
* Top of the range equipment to help you perform your job as effectively as possible
* Social working environment and a chance to grow within your career
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank to discuss the job role and benefits in more detail.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 869 0889