Data Engineering / Science Manager (Hands-on)
£100,000 plus benefits | London
Our Client are an innovative Consulting organisation from the Healthcare industry who work with Clients ranging from the NHS to cutting-edge Medi-Tech organisations on a variety of requirements.
Due to recent growth within the Data Analytics function, this "tech for good" organisation are now expanding their team and are on the hunt for a Data Tech Lead / Manager to head up a small team of around 10 Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
As part of the wider leadership team, you will be the go-to for all things Data Analytics related. This means playing both a hands-on, technical role as well as the managerial responsibilities and working with senior executives and stakeholders.
You will have some level of experience in a lead capacity or mentoring members within the team, strong communication skills and a genuine passion for being creative and working with new and emerging technologies.
* Strong programming experience with Python
* Experience with Cloud Technologies: (Either AWS, Azure or GCP)
* Confidence with technical infrastructure, software development, Data Structures and Algorithms
* Appreciation of the business/commercial value related to the technologies employed, and able to debate the added value that implementing these services would bring to the project
Nice to have (Not essential)
* Python libraries for Data Science (Pandas, NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn, Tensorflow etc.)
Key aspects to the role
* Change Leadership
* Innovation and Technology
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank