Senior AWS Platform Engineer
AWS Premium Partner
Flemish Region & Brussels
3-4 Days Remote
The client is a very reputable organization, present in more than 100 countries, a company that is providing top-notch services to all of their clients, who're coming from a variety of Industries. As an Infrastructure/Platform focused company, the client has been named AWS Premium Partner, helping more than 200 AWS customers in their tech journey! On top of this, the client has also partnered with Microsoft and Google too, something that speaks for itself, showing how prestigious and highly competent the company is. If you are looking for your chance to work in a Cloud-focused company, having the possibility to work with all of the 3 Major Public Cloud providers, while feeling to belong in a company with a human touch, this is for you!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for a Senior AWS Platform Engineer to join them and assist them with their increased work load in different projects. The exact responsibilities are going to be defined by the specifications of each project, and will always be presented in detail before a consultant agrees to be assigned to a project. Ideally, the candidate who'll join should be open to work with Azure OR GCP in the future, if needed. Good communication skills are highly valued, and the most important is to show motivation to grow, learn from others and continuously develop themselves. You will be working closely with your colleagues and you'll be focused on big projects where you can make an impact and contribute for the long term.
The right person should be able to demonstrate.
* At least 5 years of experience working with AWS and AWS Services as a DevOps/Platform/Infrastructure/System Engineer.
* Fluency in English Apart from this, French OR Dutch are also needed.
* Flexibility to work with other Public Cloud Providers in the future.
* Efficient developing/scripting skills.
* Experience with CI/CD, Containers and Automation tools, depending on what you like using. The company is flexible in the tools.
* Good communication skills.
* Knowledge and understanding of DevOps concept/principles and API Concepts.
* Any Cloud-related Certification will considered a big plus, but it's not a must!
What you should expect
* A Base salary tailored to your level of experience, varying between €4500 - €5500 gross/month.
* A Net allowance on top of your salary, tailored to your level.
* Mobile subscription.
* Company car and fuel card, fully provided by the company.
* 3 to 4 days remote/week.
* 32 days of holidays
* Health/Medical insurance, Group insurance and a Pension plan.
* Meal-vouchers and Eco-vouchers.
* Extensive training possibilities, the opportunity to attend trainings/lessons and obtain certifications. The client is AWS, Microsoft and Google Partner, able to support in your further development.
* Performance reviews and the opportunity to grow within the company
* The opportunity to work on long-term projects of the highest magnitude, for their big clients in Belgium.
Do you need something more?
If you like what you read and you think that this candidate could be you, reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis on LinkedIn, drop me an email on email@example.com and I'd be very interested to give you all the details over the phone.