AWS Cloud Solution Architect - Up to £110,000
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today.
* Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
* Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
* Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
* Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
* Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to Capgemini colleagues.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
* A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
* A strong background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
* Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
* Experience of working in collaborative teams.
* Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
* Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
* Microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
* Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
* DevOps background/experience.
* API-centric architectures.
* NoSQL databases.
To find out more about this great opportunity get in touch with me via the following channels:
Phone: 0191 338 7638