Senior DevOps Engineer
My are looking for a DevOps engineer for mastering their development and operations related processes and tooling. They have invested heavily on their Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools and pipelines, but as it typically is with such tooling, there is always room for improvements and new innovations. They expect you to have previous experience on the area with ability to master and design the processes and operations as a whole. But even more importantly, they hope that you are enthusiastic to work hands on with our tooling and to see your ideas to work in practice. In order to succeed in your work, they need you to be solution driver and have an ambition to drive high quality solutions and documentation.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Planning and designing their CI/CD flows, operations, and tooling
* Development and implementations related to the CI/CD operations
Skills they are looking for:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
* Experience on IT environments, and software CI/CD development and agile methods
* Eagerness to constantly develop your skills and learn new technologies
* Proactive team player with ability to make independent decisions and prioritization
* Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills in English
Their current technologies and tools:
* Jenkins platform and pipelines
* AWS cloud and services
* Docker, Kubernetes
* Infrastructure as a code concepts and tooling (Terraform, AWS CDK, Ansible, ...). Previous experience on AWS SDK in Python is beneficial.
* Monitoring and maintenance tooling (e.g. Prometheus)
* Scripting languages for CI, such as Python, Bash scripts, etc.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +358753266686 for more information.