Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
My client is a cybersecurity company that aims to create a future where digital experiences are secure, private and personalized. Driven by proprietary AI-powered models and uniquely built on billions of real-world data points, they are a Digital Life Protection (DLP) Platform that protects people and connected devices, creating a safer smart-living experience in homes, businesses and connected communities, while respecting privacy. Today, my client covers the largest inventory of devices in the world, with the broadest ability to detect, categorize and protect.
As a Embedded Linux Engineer you will work in a team that builds home security solutions for operator home routers (CPE-devices), build test automation systems and port the software to different Linux-based router platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Develop network security, parental control and network device intelligence solutions
* Port the solution on different Linux based CPE platforms
* Build automation for functional, performance and resilience testing
* Assist with test lab infrastructure planning and implementation
* Build highly optimized software for Linux based CPE devices
Skills they are looking for:
* Deep experience with Embedded Linux
* Commercial experience using Open source contributions and in-house SW development (Go, Python, C, C++)
* Experience with IP networks and TCP/IP technologies as well as L2/L3 fundamentals
* Network Infrastructure
* Hardware understanding is a bonus
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +358753266686 for more information.