Senior Data Engineer
Location: Helsinki (Remote)
My client is a cybersecurity company that aims to create a future where digital experiences are secure, private and personalized. Driven by proprietary AI-powered models and uniquely built on billions of real-world data points, their Digital Life Protection (DLP) Platform protects people and connected devices, creating a safer smart-living experience in homes, businesses and connected communities, while respecting privacy. Today, they cover the largest inventory of devices in the world, with the broadest ability to detect, categorize and protect.
* Work together with specialists to improve the quality of our operations
* Design, develop and operate large-scale data warehouse and pipelines
* Contribute to the design of Big Data architecture
* Empower Labs Data Scientists and Researchers through the use of data
* Contribute to the company-wide practices in how we securely handle and store customer data
Skills they are looking for:
* Strong programming skills in Python
* Strong knowledge of data storage patterns and design
* Familiarity with ETL pipelines platforms (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark)
* Experience with AWS data storage and processing services such as S3, Glue, EMR and Athena
* Experience in CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, CodePipeline)
* Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
* Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups
* Familiar with the development challenges inherent in scalable distributed systems
* Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
* Mobile Phone
* Laptop of choice
* Culture vouchers
* Lunch vouchers
* Flexible hours with a hybrid work model
* Conferences, training, books - anything for your development.
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues, 8 other architects in Finland
* Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, and apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Contact me via email email@example.com or call me at +358753266686 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.