Python & AWS
3 days remote/week
50.000€ - 56.000€
We're looking for a software engineer with experience in building scalable and maintainable software to join a highly innovative product development organization. The purpose of their product is to help doctors save time and improve the interpretation of lung function tests and diagnosis of lung diseases.
They already work with 20+ hospitals in Belgium and are currently expanding to the USA due to the success of their product (they have an artificial intelligence-based software). Cherry on the pie, they are ready to launch a second product soon. That's why we're looking for a dedicated professional who wants to help the company grow and wants to see himself growing with the company. Ideally, the perfect candidate has between 2 and 5 years of professional experience, paired up with a cool personality and a team player's mentality.
We're looking for a smart and motivated individual who likes keeping the standards high and understand why regulatory requirements are important for a medical start-up. In terms of tech:
* AWS experience with tools such as EC2, S3 etc;
* Backend programming skills in Python;
* If you have a Java or .Net background, feel free to apply if you're keen to work with Python.
* Any Frontend framework should work.
* Good exposure to Git, Docker and CICD tools;
* The pipelines are already built, but they need improvements, maintenance etc)
* Fluency in English and authorization to work in Belgium.
Nice to Have
* Experience in a medical company;
* An affinity with machine learning techniques;
* A can-do and proactive mentality with an appetite to do meaningful work.
Why work there?
* Because you'll join a small company of 9 people, where you can do a massive difference in the technical team (3 people);
* Because you'll join a healthy company in their best phase, their international expansion to the USA, which means lots of cool challenges;
* Because you can make a positive impact through your work, developing a product that helps doctors to help thousands of people every year.
What you get
* For 2 - 5 years of experience, the monthly gross salary goes up to 4000 euros gross/month. It can be tailored to your skills and experience if you believe that you can get more;
* 100€ - 150€ monthly net allowance;
* Flexible working hours and 2 to 3 days of remote work per week;
* Health Insurance;
* Meal Vouchers;
* Company car, bike plan or mobility allowance, depends on what you prefer;
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at email@example.com for more details!