Senior Platform Engineer - AWS
Up to £80,000
Manchester (Once a month)
Jefferson Frank have partnered with an extremely successful e-commerce comapny looking at implementing pioneering products to out do their main competitors. They just need the right heads to help them on the technical side.
Would you like to be part of a greenfield project that is using the most up to date AWS serverless technology.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist and contribute to the development of AWS cloud infrastructure.
* Provide automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure support to those external of Platform team.
* Contribute to the design of secure, scalable solutions.
* Be an advocate of DevOps best practices.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years experience working in a DevOps orientated position, with relevant tooling.
* Extensive infrastructure as code experience, specifically Terraform.
* Knowledge and working experience using serverless frameworks and tooling, including ECS and Fargate.
* Demonstrable experience of AWS and developing platform infrastructure.
* Hybrid working and flexible start/finish times.
* Annual bonus scheme.
* Lucrative pension.
If interested the best person to speak with is Jack Mckelvey, contactable on 0191 338 7638 or firstname.lastname@example.org