Data Engineer, Brussels or Ghent
The team is dedicated to building state-of-the-art data platforms in the cloud, offering modern capabilities, from traditional BI to AI, from real-time analytics to data API's and microservices.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will implement end-to-end cloud data use cases for our customers, with the support of a solution architect.
What you'll be working on:
* Implement end to end data use cases for the customers
* Gather business requirements, model the solution, and implement it in the Cloud in an agile fashion.
* Assist with the development of the Team by proposing new approaches, solutions, or tools.
* Help detect opportunities for growth, solutions & innovation for the customers.
You have knowledge of and/or experience with:
* Business intelligence and data warehousing;
* Analytics and data visualization;
* Databases and advanced SQL techniques;
* Data integration, ETL, ELT;
* Data modeling (3NF, Data Vault, Dimensional);
* Knowledge of AWS services is a plus, with a focus on PAAS components for data and analytics. This is not critical, however, as the experts will provide the necessary guidance and training in this area.
* Skilled at talking to techies and business people alike;
* Eager to learn and keep growing;
* Passionate about technology, especially data & cloud-related subjects;
* Able to demystify data-related questions, architectures, capabilities, and technologies;
* A Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Management or equivalent;
* Excellent communication skills in the following languages: English & French or Dutch;
* You will benefit from a very attractive package.
* You will work with innovative people where a 'co-creation' culture is central.
* You will continue to grow with experts and very knowledgeable people (continuous training and learning, personal development plan).
* You will work in an International Group of 1200+ colleagues in over 5 different countries.