AWS Solutions Architect / Amsterdam, Netherlands
The company is a recognised market leader in multiple categories among top global independent research agencies that is diverse and multicultural. They are awarded many times and named in many Top IT company lists over the world including Forbes, Fortune. They are operating in more than 35 countries.
You will make decisions, justify them and take ownership and responsibility for the solution. To help with the cloud migration of a complex OTT video platform, you will use your expertise in the implementation of AWS infrastructure solutions and systems integration.
* Extensively familiar with high-level AWS services and architectures (EC2, RDS, R53, VPC, etc)
* Identifying the requirements and needs of the key stakeholders and translate them into technical solutions for developers and systems engineers
* Presenting the solutions to CxO level
* Providing technical guidance and leading the implementation & oversee the development
* Conducting presentations and solution review sessions
* Promoting the best practices in DevOps and IaC, CM principles
* Participating in systems troubleshooting
* Creating PoCs and contributing to the project codebase
Nice to have:
* Experience with monitoring/troubleshooting tools
* Scripting skills (Python, bash)
* Experience in building end-2-end continuous delivery solutions (IaC, CI/CD, CCM)
* Competitive salary
* 26 paid holiday days
* Mobility budget
* Pension/Health Insurance
* Laptop, Sim Card
* Corporate and Social Events
*You should be already living in the Netherlands (or very close). If you need, the sponsorship can be provided.